Anna's GA follows British Gymnastics policies and guidelines. All our coaches are DBS checked and fully qualified by British Gymnastics.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANNA’S GYMNASTICS ACADEMY
- The Parents warrant that the information provided on the Registration Form is accurate and up to date. It is the Parents/Guardians’ responsibility to ensure that they update Anna’s GA in writing of any change in medical conditions or contact details.
- It is the Parents/Guardians’ responsibility to inform Anna’s GA of any special medical conditions at the point of booking.
- Parents/Guardians agree to accept the sole responsibility for their child immediately before and after the end of the class. It is the Parent/Guardian responsibility to ensure their child’s safety while in the changing rooms, toilets, reception and waiting areas as well as the safe entry of their child to the Dance Studio and vice versa.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for bringing their child on time for the class. Warm up is essential part of the training and the child’s potential absence from the first part of the lesson could result in injuries.
- Parents/Guardians take full responsibility for their children’s personal belongings such as clothes, shoes and bags. Coaches and officials of Anna’s GA are not held responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen items in the Studio or the facility.
- Parents/Guardians are advised to accept official judgments regarding their child’s behavior and development. Anna’s GA strongly discourages challenging and arguing with club coaches and officials.
- Gymnasts should follow carefully all instructions by the coaches and behave in appropriate manner before, during and after the sessions. They are not allowed to leave the premises without permission from the Head Coach for safety and security reasons.
- All gymnasts should respect the club coaches, officials and fellow gymnasts. As representatives of Anna’s Gymnastics Academy during competitions, festivals and official events as well as everyday trainings, gymnasts must display professional and respectful conduct at all times.
- Rudeness, insults, racist behavior, physical or mental abuse are prohibited and their use by any gymnast could result in termination of her membership.
- All coaches must ensure that safe environment is provided at all times.
- Coaches must be immediately accessible and never leave the premises while a session is in progress.
- It is the coaches’ obligation to keep an accurate record of gymnasts’ injuries.
- Gymnastics is a sport, which requires a high level of safety and discipline. Therefore, coaches are allowed to use appropriate level of verbal discipline if they deem necessary to avoid accidents and minimize injuries.
- Coaches are allowed to use British Gymnastics supporting techniques when helping the gymnast understand the correct position, shape or movement.
- Coaches remain the rights to sit a gymnast out of class, if she does not follow the club’s rules and safety regulations.
Hair, Clothing and Equipment:
- All hair must be tied back neatly, preferably in a bun.
- All jewellery must be removed prior to class (for more information please click here to check the British Gymnastics Body Piercing and Adornments Policy
- All gymnasts should wear clean clothing that allows freedom of movement while at the same time not being too open, loose or floppy for safety and performance reasons. Anna’s GA recommends leotards, shorts and fitted t-shirts (Anna’s GA leotards, t-shirts and shorts are available to order via email).
- All gymnasts may borrow apparatus from Anna’s GA. Using personal apparatus is allowed and even recommended for advanced gymnasts.
Membership, Payments, Classes and Attendance:
- Gymnasts, who do not hold a valid BG Insurance, will not be able to attend training sessions.
- Anna’s Gymnastics will not refund or credit any fees if you miss a class or choose to stop attending classes before the end of the term. Pro-rata refund is available only to new members, who wish to cease their membership with Anna's gymnastics immediately after their first class. Credit and debit card refunds will incur extra cost of 3% of the refundable amount. To receive a refund please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.
- If the member has a term membership, the member's fees will be automatically withdrawn from the card associated with the member’s account. Members are responsible to ensure their account and card details are up to date. If a member’s card is declined Anna's Gymnastics remains the right to sit a gymnast during the class, if the payment is not complete.
- Fees are reviewed annually in September.
- In the event that a class needs to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, Anna’s GA will try to provide a replacement class. In such situation, no alternative financial refund is available.
- Gymnastics is a sport, which requires commitment and Anna’s GA strongly recommends full attendance. There are new skills learned in almost every class and missing trainings could result in failure at the end-of-term exam or non-participation in group routines.
- You can use one replacement class per term if you miss a training session.
- At our large club events such as our annual club competitions and club display, we take photos to promote club activities and may film the event to create a DVD. We publish images on our website, social media account and in our communications. Any images of children will be published in line with [British Gymnastics/other] safeguarding policy.
- Let us know if you do not wish to be filmed or photographed or do not want your image to be published. While we can usually take steps to prevent you from being photographed or filmed at small club events, please bear in mind that at our large public events, it may be difficult to avoid capturing you in footage. However, we always review all photographs prior to publication and we will ensure any images of you are deleted.
If we are filming or taking photos for any other purpose, we will ask for your consent.
We rely on consent in the following circumstances:
- To use your email or telephone numbers for marketing purposes
- To take photographs and video at a small club event or training for publication
- With your consent, we may also take photos during training or at club events to promote the club on our website, club social media account and in communications. All film and photos of children will be published in line with our safeguarding policy.
- We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine reason to need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will inform you of any personal data breaches in line with our legal obligations.
- Anna’s GA follows strict anti-discriminatory policies. Everyone in the club will receive equal treatment.
- If you have cause to complain about our service, please turn to the club’s Welfare Officer.
* A "pay-as you go" fee of £12/£15ph (varies depending on venue) will be deducted from your refund to cover the costs for the first class.